Brand strategy looks at the competition and target audience to determine how to position the brand in the market.
- Discovery meeting with stakeholders
- Review your existing brand materials
- In-depth brand strategy questionnaire
- Competitor Research
- Target Audience & Customer Persona Discovery
- Brand Attributes Discovery
- Uniques and Position Statement (USP)
- Define/Refine your Core Values, Vision, and Mission Statement
- Brand Strategy Report (PDF)
- Completion time: 1—2 weeks
You’ll be guided through a series of exercises to gather information about your business needs and those of your clients and customers. We’ll use this data as a roadmap to set design and direction of your project.